Friday, April 6, 2012

Since I can't sleep...

I woke up this morning around 3:45 to Deegan forcing his way into my bed.  This child does not carefully slip in between Tonio in I, he comes and climbs over me like he is scaling the side of a mountain.  So obviously he wakes me up and after that it's over.  I tossed and turned for about 30 minutes and came to the realization that I will not be falling back asleep anytime soon.  So here I was laying in bed wide awake desperately wanting to fall back asleep.  I cherish every ounce of sleep I can get, which is not much because I don't require daily naps anymore.  Ha!  The fact that just a couple weeks ago I depended on 3 hour naps to get me through the day cracks me up.  So here you are, blog update due to insomnia!

I am 14 weeks pregnant right now and I have finally gotten all of my energy back.  I am thrilled!  I could not go on in zombie mode for much longer.  This pregnancy has been very different from my other two and really it is only the beginning so I am wondering what else is in store for me.  I was never extremely fatigued with the other two, and this time I have lost almost 15 lbs due to my "new" eating habits.  I can hardly eat anything otherwise I will start to feel nauseous.  So my portion changes has caused me to lose weight which I am not complaining about!  Next month we get to find out the sex of the baby which is really exciting and we can't wait to finally know what is hiding out in there!  It is so hard to shop for things when the really cute stuff is either specifically for boys or girls.

Yesterday Tonio and I got a whole day to ourselves because the kids spent the night at my parents house.  It was such a nice day to hang out together and do a little shopping and just driving around.  We ate breakfast at home and then headed to the mall to look around and get a couple things.  Of course it was busy because all of the kids are out for spring break but we got out early enough to where it didn't bother us.  After, we headed to My Hero sub shop for lunch.  They have the best tasting subs and they are so cheap.  We had not been there in awhile but it really hit the spot and we even got a couple to take home with us.  Then we headed to Best Buy to look at some phone cases for Tonio and he picked one out that he liked.  We finally got home and had a little time before we had to go get the kids so we decided to go on a bike ride.  It was really nice riding around our neighborhood, we rode for about 2.5 miles and then I decided that was enough for me!  My parents told us that they wanted to go out for dinner to this mexican food restaurant, Lauras, which is also one of my childhood favorites!!` So we all headed to San Bernardino for dinner.  It was a really good day and I loved spending most of it with my husband!  We don't really get to spend much time together without the kiddos and it was so nice to laugh and have a good time with him.  So geeze!!  This is a long post and I really need to get on here and post more things before I forget.  I will try to be a better blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment