Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter we spent time with our families and the kids had tons of fun!  Every Easter Tonio has to work so he always misses out on the early celebrations.  It always makes me sad that he isn't there because the pictures are always of just me and the kids.  He said that next year he will plan to take it off so that is something to look forward to!  We spent the first half of the day having breakfast with my parents and then we headed over to my cousin Betsy's house to visit with my family.  I love family gatherings!  I wish we had them more often.  I have a very large family and luckily we all live really close to each other so it is easy for us to get together when we do.  The kids spent the day running around with their cousins and getting their white clothes all nice and dirty!  I quickly gave up on trying to keep them clean as it was a complete waste of time.  Deegan had a jelly bean stain on his shirt ten minutes after I put it on him.  The kids did the easter egg hunt where there were tons of eggs!  Autumn was very pleased with finding 40 eggs and Deegan was happy with his 28, although he really only cared about the candy.  After, we left and came back home where we prepared to have Tonio's family and my parents over for an Easter dinner.  I always love having family and friends over to our house it is very relaxing to just hangout and catch up. (after all of the preparations of course!)  The kids had another egg hunt with one of their cousins and they enjoyed running through the backyard looking for eggs.  I love spending time with family!












No comments:

Post a Comment