Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School Day

I HATE back to school day.  I don't like one thing about it.  Today was spent driving around for hours.  (Not really, but that is seriously what it felt like.)  I know many parents are always so excited when it comes time for their kids to go back to school.  They think "YES! the kids are going to be gone all day!"  I am the complete opposite.  I miss them every second that they are gone.  I want to be with them all day.  Any excuse for them to miss school,  I'll use it!  The silence drives me crazy when they aren't there.  Of course the kids LOVE school which makes me hate it even more because they actually want to go.  Also I am not the type of parent who can just kick their kid out of the car and tell them to have a good day.  I have to find somewhere to park (which is usually in the nearby neighborhood) and walk my kids as far as the campus aides will allow me to go.  Maybe when they get older this will change, meh I doubt it.  I wish summer vacation was 6 months long then maybe I would appreciate school.  Soon I will be lugging a stroller and infant around on these school trips so that is something to look forward to.






Anyways that was my little rant about how today went.  It will get better.  The beginning is always the worst for me and I am just exhausted and I feel like I ran a marathon today all while be 35 weeks pregnant.  Incredible.  Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment