Thursday, August 23, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

Pretty much every blogger that I follow has been doing these "If You Really Knew Me" posts and I have to say when they show up on my feed I get really excited about reading them.  So I thought why not do my own.  So if you really knew me..

You would know that I am the oldest with one brother and one sister and my sister is my best friend and my most favorite person to hang out with.

You would know that I love to have my hair played with.  It is weird but any time I can con my husband or kids into brushing it or braiding I am in heaven!

I HATE feet.  This pretty much applies to anyone's feet who aren't my kids.  Gross, sick, keep them away from me!

You would know that my parents are some of the hardest working people I know and that they really set the bar high for the type of parent/spouse that I want to be.

You would know that I LOVE Dr. Pepper!

You would know that I am a worrier.  I constantly worry about everything.

You would know that I am a constant list maker.  I have a special notebook with lists for everything, our monthly budget, parties, groceries, camping trips, EVERYTHING.  It keeps me sane.

You would know that I am incredibly impatient when it comes to things that I want.  So sad!  Sometimes I remind myself of Veruca Salt, only I don't have her endless money supply.

So now you know a few things about me that you may not have known 5 minutes ago!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment