Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Almost There!

We are down to about 3 weeks left until we get to meet our little Finn!!  I am at the stage where I am starting to get nervous about the labor.  The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Autumn and Deegan.  I psych myself out and scare myself usually right before I go to bed when my thoughts are racing!  I know in the end I will be just so happy to have my family of 5 all together!  I can't wait to spend time with just the 5 of us so that we can all bond together.  I feel like Finn will complete us as a family and I am so excited for him to be here.  Anytime I leave the house Deegan asks me if I am going to "Go get Finn taken out?" or when I come home he asks "Did your baby come out yet?"  I know the kids are super excited for their new little brother and I can't wait for them to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment