Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

So today is the first day of 2013 and I am going to start it off right with a blog post!  I thought I would make a more detailed resolutions list.  I am all about lists!  Especially handwritten ones!  But this typed one will have to do.

1.  Lose weight!  Somewhere around 20 lbs would make me happy.
2.  Reread the Harry Potter books.
3.  Craft more.
4.  Crochet something.
5.  Upgrade our Disneyland tickets to passes!
6.  Read 5 new books.
7.  Drink more water.
8.  Blog more!
9.  Take more pictures!
10.  Go to the drive in!
11.  Go on more hikes.
12.  Cook more at home.
13.  Participate in a swap.
14.  Stick to a budget.
15.  Find some new thrift shops.
16.  Work on defeating the debt!
17.  Sew more.
18.  Spend as much time as possible with family and friends.
19.  Find joy and happiness in every single day.
20.  New tattoo!
21.  Take the motorhome camping!  Lots of camping trips!

Here's to a brand new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment