Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear sickness, leave my family alone!  Seriously the kids have been coughing so much and I just want it to end!

Dear coffee, thank you for being here for me it means a lot!

Dear Nova, please please start running right so Tonio can have a non stressful morning.  I hate seeing him in such a hurry to get to work and I hate having to run outside at 5 AM barefoot.

Dear house, clean yourself!

Dear Autumn Layce, on Monday you will be 7!  I cannot believe how fast time is flying I love you so much!

Dear Deegan Mathias, You are such a smart boy!  You make me laugh so much and I love seeing all of the love that you have for your brother and sister it makes my heart so happy.

Dear Finn Elias, My little baby boy you are growing so fast.  Slow down please!

Dear Husband, you work so hard to provide for our family.  I love you so much and I appreciate every single thing that you do for our family.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I am linking up with The Sweet Season!


2 comments:

  1. Autumn Layce! What a beautiful name. I especially love the way you spelled Layce. Such a lovely flow. Happy Friday!

    Silver @ A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete