Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary To Us!!





Yesterday was our anniversary!  We have been together for 7 years and married for 4.  I thought that since I have not done a post on how "we" came about this would be the perfect time to do so.  Tonio and I met in 7th grade in our AVID class.  AVID was a college prep class that you could take throughout junior high and high school.  So every year we had at least one class together until we graduated.  All through junior high and high school we were just friends but I loved hanging out with him.  He always made me laugh and he would write me all kinds of silly notes and draw crazy pictures.  He was one of my most favorite people to be around.  We didn't start dating until after we graduated high school when one day he told me that he "liked" me.  Hahahah!  After that our life together began!  

We had our beautiful Autumn Layce on January 21, 2006 and she made our lives perfect!




On May 24, 2008 we got married!  Despite being almost 8 months pregnant with Deegan everything was perfect and I finally got to marry my best friend!  






On August 6, 2008 we got to welcome our sweet baby boy Deegan Mathias!




We have already made so many great memories I can't wait to see what our future brings us!  I am so lucky to be able to share this journey with my best friend, a man who makes me the most happiest girl in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment