Monday, January 2, 2012

Thrift Store Finds!

So after a long day of Thrifting with my cousin Corina I have come home with some goodies.  I went with the goal of finding some things for Autie's birthday party, which is coming up, and I found a few good things to use!
Lots of glassware for all of the candy decor!  All of these things cost either 50 cents or 1 dollar.  I love them all they are so cute!

Unfortunately I had a casualty :( in my trunk.  I'm sad because this was one of my fave finds! Ohhh well.

Found these at one of my favorite thrift shops!  They have hardback books for 75 cents each or 3 for 2 dollars and paperback books for 20 cents each or 7 for 1 dollar.  I always get some books for the kids when I go here!

Corina took me to this awesome fabric store in Redlands and I got all three of these for 3 dollars a yard and they are so cute!!

I love finding good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment