Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Organizing

I am currently being swallowed alive by my craft area.  

I decided to paint my desk and my "new" shelf that I picked up on the side of the road.  I always think painting is such a great idea until I actually start, which in this case I immediately regretted the decision.  I HATE painting huge things... rooms, furniture, cabinets, etc. Now that I am completely finished I am left with the hefty task of neatly organizing my addiction.  I am a craftaholic, if there is such a thing.  I like to do any and every different type of craft there is.  I like to scrapbook, paint(small things), sew, make cards, work with clay, bead work, stamping, and all sorts of other things!  So in order to do these things I have to have the product to do so... which I do!  So if I make it out alive I will be posting pictures of my newly painted and organized craft area!

No comments:

Post a Comment