Friday, June 29, 2012

Sea World

Yesterday we took a drive down to San Diego and went to Sea World!!  Sometimes I think I really look over the fact that we live within a reasonable distance to just about everything.  I always say how much I wish we could move away from the Inland Empire but I know that I take it for granted how close we are to the things we love!  We are about 30-40 minutes from the beach, mountains or Disneyland.  A little over an hour away from San Diego and only a mere 3 hours from Las Vegas.  I'm sure we will be sticking around here for quite awhile we would just like to get a little more space (not a tract home) and not so much city.  ANYWAYS back to Sea World!  My wonderful In laws got us all tickets and the kids were so excited!  Autumn had not been there since she was about two and this was going to be Deegans first time.  Autumn loved all of the animals especially the dolphins and Deegan loved the sharks and turtles!  We were there all day and it was pretty warm so when we got home all we could manage was a quick shower and then we were off to bed.    It was a great day and we all had a great time with family!









1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I haven't been to Sea World in forever and am looking forward to the day when I get to take my son! (he's only 4 weeks old, so I can wait haha).

    ReplyDelete