Monday, December 5, 2011

Update?

My!  It seems like we have been nonstop busy with everything!  I need to set more time aside to blog because it really makes me feel good when I post something.  Why? I have no idea.  I just like to write about things that are important to me I guess.  So this weekend we successfully pulled off having a surprise party for my brother's 18th birthday!!  It was so much fun and he had no idea which made it that much better!  We had so much fun!  I just love parties!
Today as soon as Autumn got home from school I got her and Deegan ready to take pictures for our Christmas card.  Every year we try to take them ourselves because they are more special to me rather than getting them done at a portrait studio.  Luckily for me the kids were actually in the mood!  I guess it helped a little with them being wrapped in Christmas lights!  They loved that!  Anyways, after a few shots I got the one I really loved, edited it a bit and ordered the prints!  I can't wait until they come in!  So here is the picture!
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!  I know I am loving every second of all of the hustle and bustle!

No comments:

Post a Comment