Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today I am feeling Crafty!

It does not even feel like New Years Eve to me!  I cannot believe that another year is already over... time seriously flies!  This next year will hold many great things for us and I am so blessed with my beautiful family.  I always try to make resolutions but they never stick so I kinda do not even want to make any.  I just know that I want to be more positive and ambitious.  Next on my list of big events is my Autumns birthday!  I am so excited about the theme and all of the decorations that I am going to make!  Pinterest has become my best friend!  We will be having her party a couple weeks late since my parents will be out of town the whole month of January.  Luckily Autumn does not want her grandparents to miss her bday so she was more than happy to have her party on a later date.  I am so excited to see what this New Year brings to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment